Copyright © 2016, Big Denominator and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Big Denominator respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our individuals using Big Denominator Web sites to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on an Big Denominator Web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a Notice to our Copyright Agent providing the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
Big Denominator's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows. Note: This contact information is solely for reporting copyright infringement.
Big Denominator, LLC
17295 Chesterfield Airport Rd., Suite 200
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Reporting Piracy of Big Denominator Products
If you believe that Big Denominator software or documentation is being copied, sold or distributed without licenses or permission from Big Denominator, please contact us.
Use of Big Denominator Screenshots
Big Denominator's software programs are copyrighted materials owned by Big Denominator. Screenshots constituting an image of an individual screen display from any Big Denominator software, application or service are protected by copyright. (See Big Denominator's Trademark Guidelines for questions about use of our company name and logos).
If you want to use more than ten (10) screenshots in a published piece, such as a book or white paper, you will require a formal permission letter from Big Denominator. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with information about your work, the screenshots needed, and a sample chapter for our review. We may approve your request if the screenshot content does not constitute more than 25% of the content of your work.
If you want to use ten (10) or fewer screenshots in a published piece, you may do so provided that you agree and adhere to the following terms:
- This permission constitutes a fully revocable, nonexclusive license and is not a transfer of ownership, title or any other right or interest in Big Denominator's screenshots. Big Denominator may terminate permission at any time by notifying you of the termination of permission for your particular use. Big Denominator may revise or withdraw this general permission at any time without notice.
- Your use may not directly or indirectly state or imply Big Denominator sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of your product, service, or published piece.
- Screenshots must be reproduced in their entirety and you may not alter screenshots in any way except to proportionally resize them. All added commentary and analysis relating to Big Denominator screenshots must be clearly attributable to you and not to Big Denominator.
- This permission does not apply to any Big Denominator screenshots that are from beta products or other products that are subject to non-disclosure obligations or that have not yet been commercially released.
- Big Denominator screenshots may not be incorporated into: comparative advertising; obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit materials; or materials which are, in Big Denominator's sole opinion, disparaging or defamatory of Big Denominator, its products, or any other person or entity.
- Big Denominator expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement in connection with your use of Big Denominator screenshots. Your use of Big Denominator screenshots is at your own discretion and risk.